We have a tie up with Quality Engineering Education Enhancement (QEEE) organized by IIT-Madras. Various programs are being conducted for enhancement of skills of students. The programs are as follows:
- QEEE program for Heat transfer, Fluid Mechanics and Thermodynamics.
- QEEE program for communication skills
- Personality development programs.
- Impart knowledge of upcoming Trends & Technologies in Chemical Engineering
- Hands on Training by projects/models.
Students can undertake training / Internship in the following industries / Institutes as the department has good relation with the following industries/Institutes
- Rashtriya Fertilizers Ltd, Mumbai (RCF)
- Steel Authority of India Ltd (SAIL)
- Indian Oil Corporation Ltd (IOCL)
- Bhabha Atomic Research Center (BARC, Mumbai & Kalapakkam)
- Grasim Ltd. (Nagda)
- Jubliant Organosys (U.P)
- Tata Chemicals
- Nirma Limited
- Hikal Limited
- Gujarat Alkalies and Chemicals Limited
- Gujarat Narmada Valley Fertilizer Company Limited
- Atul Limited
- Aarti Industries Limited
- Experiments in Virtual Labs of various subjects in association with IIT Delhi.
- Students are working for Indore Municipal Corporation (IMC) for ongoing Smart City project to manage Solid Waste